Friday, October 11, 2013

6:1 fall break

Though starting school a couple weeks earlier in August didn't seem like it would be worth it at first, I couldn't be happier with the new school schedule now. This fall break is perfectly timed, and I think everyone will benefit. This-coming week, I'll get a chance to get away bad focus on school work and getting organized. Even though I'll be camping part of the week, and at Tahoe for the rest, I'll still have ample time to get caught up on homework, work on other school projects, and get everything organized. I'm also going to apply for more scholarships and to UNR. I will also dedicate some time to continue working on my service project for my Capstone. I want to get caught up with everything this break, and start getting ahead instead of simply getting by day-to-day. With 3 AP tests and an EMT certification process ahead, I need to get on board with everything going on. I'm very excited for this break because I know I'll be able to relax, but still have time and ability to set myself up for success for the rest of this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment